8.23.2006

My Nigella Friends

Well, twas a sad day today when I found out that when I/we would have to limit our conversations to food, kitchen, and Nigella subjects on one of my favorite websites, nigella.com. But I understand. Things can get heated when you stray from those subjects-- I do say, what IS there to get heated about when you talk about macaroni, soup ladels or Nigella Lawson?! :)

So, I devised a plan, with permission from the the administrators, to start a thread where we can post our blog addresses, if we'd like, so that we can all keep in touch about subjects others than those listed previously. And naturally, when you have a bunch of foodies together that enjoy a certain common subject, they then find that they have other things in common which they want to talk about.

All that to say, I don't want to give up the friendships that came out of other topics besides food, kitchen, and Nigella.

Anyhowwwww :)...

Welcome to my blog, friends from nigella.com! :)
-margaret

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I am a fellow nigella.commer. I do not have a blog myself yet, but I will be checking in on yours. I am also a fellow Texas.

Mary

Paola Westbeek said...

Hi Margaret!

Your blog looks great! Thanks for the welcome!

paola

Anonymous said...

Hallo there,

Thanks for the welcome too!. Would be nice to chat to you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Margie,

How are you toady? And what is nigella? I guess I'll go check it out...How's the exercise going? I went to water aerobics 2 days in a row! AHH! I am sore and so, so tired! I hope it all leads up to that slimmer body we're all looking for! well, have a good one!
See you later! Britty from katy

Mag's Meaning said...

Glad someone else is sore too, Britty! :) I'm DYING with what do they call it... "Toilet Syndrome"? ;) You can't even sit down without bracing yourself. I HATE lunges! :) Today was FAST step-aerobics that absolutely had me beat- but then I took off the layer of "steps" and I got a burst of energy- good thing, too, since class was barely half way over! :)