8.11.2006

Exercise!

Looks like my life of exercise is starting back up! :) I'm going to be starting up with the exercise group at the exercise/dance academy :). My mom and sister both go and they really like it- and it's a great group of women, too :). From Mon-Fri, except Tues, I'll go to the 8 am class. On Tues, I'll go to the 5:30 am class- early, I know! :) I babysit at 7:30 am on Tuesdays, so that's why I'm taking that EXTREMELY early class.

While it's still Summer, Fridays have been walking/running club at the mini-park. I had a great time huffing and puffing away as I speedily walked along. There was five of us walking: me, my mom, the aerobics instructor, another woman named Julie, and then a girl from the instructor's drill team at the high school.

I think I'm really going to enjoy the variety of the exercises- and doing them together as a group. Aerobics is so much more enjoyable when you can laugh at yourself with others :).

Oh, and did I mention that really poured out that sweat today?!

Afterwards, we ate breakfast (the newly created ;) Dance Academy Special for us healthy people) at the new restaurant in town. It was great! :) Plain yogurt with sweet fruit and granola and homemade whole wheat toast. I was so self-controlled and didn't use any butter ;).

No comments: