8.29.2006

Busy Days= Busy Weeks

Well, my 6 days a week of exercising has now dwindled to 4....

I was going to go to the 5:30 AM class on Tuesdays since I would miss the 8 AM class due to a 7:30 AM babysitting job... but My Love has convinced me to not go on those days since he doesn't have to leave super-early for the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I gave in :). Plus, I don't like leaving him all alone at the house for so long ;).

And what was going to be my Saturday of of two exercise classes (Pilates and Salsa) is no virtually non-existent... due to busy weekends from last Saturday all through the month of September... oh WAIT! I'll get to go exercise the Saturday of Sept. 30th :).

Here's what my schedule ends up looking like...
Monday: Exercise, Babysit/Clean House/s
Tuesday: Babysit
Wednesday: Exercise, Babysit
Thursday: Exercise, Babysit Family #1, Babysit Family #2
Friday: Exercise- maybe 2 classes if possible, Babysit
Saturday: 9/2 CR100 River Race, 9/9 San Antonio/Fiesta Texas trip, 9/16 River Race in San Marcos, 9/23 California trip for My Love's brother's wedding, 9/30 PILATES and SALSA woohoo!!!

And did you know that I even bought myself some cute, pink adult ballet slippers? I now I can't even use them until the end of next month! :( GRRR....(Think of that said in a very delicate, pilates style stance ;)...)

ta ta till I think of more to talk/rave/complain about/mention....
-magsmeaning :)

No comments: