3.16.2006

Fit for Life...Kinda

I recently "re-discovered" my Fit for Life books, by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond. I was 3/4's of the way through the first volume, when I learned (after browsing the internet for more info on them) that they are divorced. For some reason, that just puts a lovely little damper and a big "Bummer!" on reading the rest of the book. It's kinda like, "This isn't worth reading anymore...". One site even quoted Harvey Diamond as saying that American's are obsessed with food combining...but isn't that exactly what you were promoting?!?! Anyhoooooooo....

I've lost half a pound since yesterday :). That's a delight for me. I ***must*** remember that "the experts" say that healthy weight-loss is 1-2 lbs/ week. So let's see, we're in week three. That comes to a loss of 2.75 lbs...which is almost 1 lb/ week average.

I'm trying to eat healthier....

Andrew will be the biggest winner though... His weight loss is JUST NO FAIR!!! ;) Way to go My Love! :) I lova you and you lova me....

No comments: