8.11.2006

I'm Going to be a Piano Teacher!

I got a call the other day from homeschooling mom/photographer in the area who asked me to teach her three oldest kids piano! :) They're just beginners- just right for me- since I'm no professional yet ;).

And then just as I was telling the aerobics instructor that I was going to be teaching piano, she asked me if I could teach her daughter- just a beginner, also! :) I'm so excited!

I've decided on $10/per 30 minute lesson :). I'll teach the homeschooling kids at their house here in town, and then I'll teach Kennedy at my parents' house- I miss that great piano since I got married!

We actually have a piano at our house- it was a gift from my mom's mom- an antique- which is severly out of tune :(.... So I'm glad my mom is willing to let us use her piano! :)

Tommorrow, I plan on going into the big city :) to go stock up on some good teaching materials for beginner pianists. Can't wait!

No comments: