1.22.2008

Welcome to the World of Trailer Parks

--ahem--

I meant to say "RV Parks."

An awful, profound thought ocurred to me yesterday- as I sat down in my hot pink see-thru plastic lawn chair (a Wal-Mart find last summer), watching my husband painfully wiggle around on his back on the gravel beneath our RV kitchen (we had a leak).

With a striped plastic cup of Caffeine Free Diet Coke in hand, I suddenly felt like I had seen this all in a movie.

"My Love, I think we've actually achieved the status of Trailer Park White Trash," I declared, as I watched our German Shepherd, Maximus, chase after the 2 liter coke bottle I threw out to him.

It was a sad racist remark to make about one's self...

Now, to fix the problem, I am going to have some Buitoni Whole Wheat Ravioli and Pesto.

That just sounds so refined.

VIVA IL FORMAGGIO

2 comments:

(Sara) said...

You, my dear, are hilarious! And if you must call yourself any name, I'd say, "Sophisticated 5th Wheel with Corian countertops owner, Domino reading, fancy food eating, vivacious young couple!" Now there, doesn't that sound better? ;)

Mag's Meaning said...

much more loverly ;). and thanks for the compliment of me being hilarious ;)